As a business, your website is the first point of contact between yourself and your customer. A poorly designed website could push your potential clients away without even knowing it.
“If you think good design is expensive, you should look at the cost of bad design”-Ralf Speth
Bad UI and UX design can:
- Reduce competitiveness – for revenue and user satisfaction
- Create stress and confusion – information overload and long-winded user journeys
- Be inefficient – manual/repetitive processes and unnecessary steps.
- Be unattractive – outdated, ugly or dull
- Fail to do its job – not convert customers, users can’t easily achieve what they want
Good UI and UX design can:
- Delight – services become simple, useful and compelling.
- Empower users – more focus, intuition and autonomy.
- Improve efficiency – get the job done faster and more effectively.
- Spark innovations – free-up time to be creative and add value.
- Reduce risk – comprehensive user testing reduces risk of failure.